"The Great Game" Colonial Rules

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 14, 2005 8:38:20 PM

Has anyone used these? They're English and whilst they suffer from
some assumptions they're damn good and nicely laid out. Not the usual
standard of UK rules at all. Indeed they're also FREE.

Anyways I need some help with some of the "assumptions".

Pleezze

Donnie
January 14, 2005 10:05:09 PM

> Has anyone used these? They're English and whilst they suffer from
> some assumptions they're damn good and nicely laid out. Not the usual
> standard of UK rules at all. Indeed they're also FREE.

Where did u get them?

DM
January 15, 2005 12:14:58 AM

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:05:09 +0000 (UTC), "DM"
<david.manley@btinternet.com> wrote:

>> Has anyone used these? They're English and whilst they suffer from
>> some assumptions they're damn good and nicely laid out. Not the usual
>> standard of UK rules at all. Indeed they're also FREE.
>

>Where did u get them?
>
>DM

I got them here:-
http://www.geocities.com/gobcommand/history/greatgame.h...
Related resources
January 17, 2005 12:32:56 PM

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:38:20 +0000, Donnie <donnieitaly@fastmail.fm>
wrote:

>Has anyone used these? They're English and whilst they suffer from
>some assumptions they're damn good and nicely laid out. Not the usual
>standard of UK rules at all. Indeed they're also FREE.
>
>Anyways I need some help with some of the "assumptions".
>
>Pleezze
>
>Donnie

It turns out that the author of these rules is, to be charitable, an
important man who is too busy to help me. I have however run across
someone who knows the rules well and is prepared to help. So if anyone
else has read them then drop me an e-mail and I should be able to fill
in the gaps.

There not a word of politics <vbg>

Of course we should have kept the British Empire.

D'oh !
!