I have recently begun to collect and paint Napoleonic 25mm figures.
Does anyone know if rules are available readily in the United Kingdom?

There are still a LOT of 25mm afficiandoes in Napoleonics, too (like
me!). So check out your area before you take HTH's comment about 15mm
for certain.

"Napoleonics Kid" <aragorn_son_of_arathorn3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have recently begun to collect and paint Napoleonic 25mm figures.
> Does anyone know if rules are available readily in the United Kingdom?

Yep.
There are a bunch of em.
People at the club use shako; napoleonic principles of war.... and a
modified version of corps d'armee.
Oh.
I think also maybe picquet, occasionally.

I suggest you would do best to find a local wargaming club and take a look
at what they're playing.
You might want to do that before you paint any more figures.
All the people I know use 15mil or smaller figures for naps.

Anyhow.
Whereabouts do you live, perhaps we can recommend a local club?
Although.... you can maybe just do a google search and find a local club
website yourself.

HTH.

--
Regards,
Andy O'Neill

"Arteis" <roly_hermans@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> There are still a LOT of 25mm afficiandoes in Napoleonics, too (like
> me!). So check out your area before you take HTH's comment about 15mm
> for certain.

HTH = hope this helps.