Remove worksheets from workbook please??

terry

Win XP Pro
M/S Office 2003

In an Excel Workbook I have several worksheets (different tab colors).
Now in previous Excel experience I was able to delete any order of the
worksheets via r/click on the tab/s, but for some unknown reason the
"delete" sheet/s are greyed out.

TIA

Gordon

"Terry" <terrybetts11138@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Win XP Pro
> M/S Office 2003
>
> In an Excel Workbook I have several worksheets (different tab colors).
> Now in previous Excel experience I was able to delete any order of the
> worksheets via r/click on the tab/s, but for some unknown reason the
> "delete" sheet/s are greyed out.
>
> TIA

Dunno - try an Excel group, possibly?