Product keys

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 31, 2005 3:50:16 PM

I lost my product key for Age of mythology but I have the original discs, is
there anything I can do or is it junk?

I can't even ask tech support because I can't get far enough into
installation to get the ID #

More about : product keys

September 1, 2005 4:57:02 PM

The Belarc Advisor at www.belarc.com when downloaded and installed will show
all product keys.

"Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I lost my product key for Age of mythology but I have the original discs,
>is
> there anything I can do or is it junk?
>

> I can't even ask tech support because I can't get far enough into
> installation to get the ID #
March 19, 2009 12:13:54 PM

I got a cd game of AGE OF MYTHOLOGY 1& 11 and my pc was damage now I have back my pc but when I was going to install the game , i found that i lost the license key how can I recover the key or is the game trash?
!