wireless internet will disconnect than reconnect radomly

jeff

i have the mn-720 base station and wireless notebook
card. and all the time my internet on my laptop will just
disconnect than i will have to connect it again. it is
getting really annoying. i have updated my software, and
it didnt help. if anyone has any suggestions or ways to
solve the problem i would apprecitate it very much. thanks

hi,
make sure u have unchecked ieee802.1x

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Dear jeff,

Under your TCP/IP properties - Authentication tab, make
sure "Enable IEEE 802.1x authentication..." is UNCHECKED.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Make sure that your WAN settings are correct.
If your ISP provides you a user name and password to
login, then you will have to enter these settings in the
Wide Area Network settings tab on the Basestation
MAnagement tool.

On the home page, on the left hand side click the wide
area network option
CLick on PPPoE
Enter user name or password

ELse Click on dynamic and click the clone MAC address
button.

Also check the status of the connection on the home page
and also whether you are able to get a WAN IP address.