Language Settings

computer

Distinguished
May 12, 2003

I was trying to set my Language settings so I could type in Polish. When I
clicked to make the Setting Polish, I went to On-Screen Keyboard. It showed
all the Polish letters (when you click alt) but when I was trying to type,
the letters were gone, and nothing happened. Could someone help me?

Windows XP in Your Language
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/honeycutt_03april28.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"COmPuter" wrote:

| I was trying to set my Language settings so I could type in Polish. When I
| clicked to make the Setting Polish, I went to On-Screen Keyboard. It showed
| all the Polish letters (when you click alt) but when I was trying to type,
| the letters were gone, and nothing happened. Could someone help me?

computer

Distinguished
May 12, 2003

I went there and I completed "Edit Multilingual Documents" and went I set it
to PL I tryed to type in Polish (?) and it stayed blank. (To type the e with
ogonek you should click e and alt, when i did the the space stayed black)

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Windows XP in Your Language
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/honeycutt_03april28.mspx
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "COmPuter" wrote:
>
> | I was trying to set my Language settings so I could type in Polish. When I
> | clicked to make the Setting Polish, I went to On-Screen Keyboard. It showed
> | all the Polish letters (when you click alt) but when I was trying to type,
> | the letters were gone, and nothing happened. Could someone help me?

computer

Distinguished
May 12, 2003

I know why. I was typng the the address bar of IE :p