Alamo figures

Would like to buy or trade for 25mm Alamo figures. Both Alamo Defenders and
Mexican Army. E me with details if interested.

I have the following old west from dixon I am interested in trading or
selling:

WG05 Crouching firing sawnoff shotgun
WG03 Firing '45 from shoulder
WG13 Bankrobber with bankbag turning to shoot
WG14 Bankrobber with bankbag running with sawn-off shotgun
WG29 Saloon girl putting down glass
WG30 Dancing girl, hands on hips
WG37 Woman ramming musket
WG62 Long coat and 2 revolvers firing
WGP5 Cattle Annie, firing Winchester in air

$15 includesp ostage in US

Will trade for 15mm fantasy or dark ages/medieval

25/28mm fantasy or medieval

6mm ancient-medieval

Make me an offer.

Bo