Battle For Middle Earth - Help

Im playing LOTR Battle For Middle Earth, Im having problems killing
the Balrock, How dod you kill it??
3 answers Last reply
More about battle middle earth help

    In news:uoh1Wp%23rFHA.332@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
    jcb <jason@bwww.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> had this to say:

    > Im playing LOTR Battle For Middle Earth, Im having problems killing
    > the Balrock, How dod you kill it??

    Here's a decent walk-through for the game.

    http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/lord_of_the_rings_bome.txt

    For more see here:

    http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/918989.html

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Got past it now, I used hes spells. Thanks

    --
    jcb
    jcb's Profile: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/member.php?userid=1509

    Got past it now, I used hes spells. Thanks

    --
    jcb
    jcb's Profile: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/member.php?userid=1509
    View this thread: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/showthread.php?t=11704