Java download problems!

I recently had XP installed on my computer. I like to play yahoo have and for
the past few days have not had any problems. I have downloaded updated to XP,
but am not sure if I have played since I have updated. Anway, I can no longer
play my Yahoo games because it says I need to download Java. I have tried to
download Java but it will not download properly........HELP!

Visit http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp and select
"Windows (Offline Installation)"

--
Carey Frisch