How can I set the remote desktop resolution above 256 colors. My computer is
XP Pro and the server I'm connecting to is 2000
--
Dubmone

Hi,

How to use the Remote Desktop feature of Windows XP Professional
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315328

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Dumbone" <pomeliab1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How can I set the remote desktop resolution above 256 colors. My computer is
> XP Pro and the server I'm connecting to is 2000
> --
> Dubmone

When the Remote Connection dialog is open, click the Options button and go to the Display tab. Change the option there. If it still not available, to go higher that 256 colors, go to the Experience tab, and make sure that the selection in the drop down box is correct for your situation.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.