Two New Toy Soldier games

Thor

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2004

I have finished two new Shambattle books

Shambattle Knightly Fightly is about a game of knights versus
knights - and has options for Vikings, monster and Robin Hood.
There is also a siege game

Old West Shambattle is two games in one Six Gun Shambattle is about
Cowboys and gunfights, while Tomahawk Shambattle is about Indians.
The same great game has been enhanced to accommodate six guns, bows
and arrows, stampedes and more

These are toy soldier games, rather than serious wargames. They are lots of
fun, and are a good way to introduce young folks to the hobby

See them in the Books and Publications link at
http://www.milihistriot.com

I can offer a discount - email me if you want to buy either or both books.

Happy Soldiering!

Thor

Thor

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2004

I have added a page to make buying my discounts easier:

http://www.thortrains.net/milihistriot/specials.html