another password oddity

XP Pro. 2 admin accounts, 1 guest. both admin are PWDed. buty I was
able to change PW of one while in the the other !!??

how is this possible? Also, how to prevent same from other direction.

looked in Group Policy and didn't find anything odd or even different
from Win default.

thanx

otis wrote:
> XP Pro. 2 admin accounts, 1 guest. both admin are PWDed. buty I was
> able to change PW of one while in the the other !!??
>
> how is this possible? Also, how to prevent same from other direction.
>
> looked in Group Policy and didn't find anything odd or even different
> from Win default.

You are an admin in both accounts.. You can do this as an admin..
Thus why you should have only one (maybe two for backup) admin accounts on a
system.
Administrator on a system is NO LIMITS. Might be a few road blocks, but
those can be removed as an admin.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP