Starcraft

I am having trouble playing starcraft using the MN-700
wireless router. When I join a game in starcraft, my
latency goes VERY high for about 5 seconds then goes
down. This repeats every 20 seconds. Due to my latency I
am dropped from the game. I used to play starcraft just
fine with the same configuration and router 2 days ago,
but now it doesn't work. The only changes i've made are
to add 2 more wireless computers to the network. I have
tried resetting, restoring factory defaults, DMZ, and
port forwarding (ports 6112-6119 TCP/UDP). None of these
has fixed this problem.

You may be having interference from the 2 other computers.

Check the other computers are set to the same channel.

Configure all wifi cards to use infrastructure mode only
(it's on the advanced button of the wifi card properties).