  • Desktops
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 20, 2005 1:39:03 AM

For some reason, after I go in to the right click on desktop properties menu,
when I click the tab desktop to select wallpaper, I cann't select a picture
for background, the scroll window that has all the names of picture in it is
grey out(actually yellow but any how) it still has all the names in it but I
am not able to click on it neither can I scrolll it, Help....

More about : background problem

July 20, 2005 11:36:15 AM

Pat wrote:

> For some reason, after I go in to the right click on desktop
> properties menu, when I click the tab desktop to select wallpaper, I
> cann't select a picture for background, the scroll window that has all
> the names of picture in it is grey out(actually yellow but any how) it
> still has all the names in it but I am not able to click on it neither
> can I scrolll it, Help....

Start here with a fix by MVP Kelly Theriot. If it doesn't work, post
back for more help.

Look under Wallpaper-Desktop-Disable Changing here:

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_w.htm

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers