Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Need help on first build.

Last response: in Tom's Guide
December 31, 2011 8:39:42 PM

Good afternoon everyone,

I would like to start off by saying everyone who has helped me in my endeavor to build a PC has been extremely helpful here on Tom's Hardware. I received all my computer components today and promptly began building. After 2 hours I have my motherboard installed and all I have left to do (with exception to mounting my GPU) is route cables to the motherboard. Tedious hours of banging my head off the wall have finally made me man up, and ask for help. I decided to down a 5-hour energy and dive into the MB manual. Unfortunately, this prove unsuccessful. I'm dead in the water, and with 3 days left before I have to head back to work I am anxious to get everything put together so I can enjoy the fruits of my labour. I guess my problem is I have no idea where cables go, and I'm cautious to go with my gut, this being my first build (and a relatively expensive one.) I am using a ASRock (which I think is the underlying reason for all these issues) P67 Extreme4, if anyone has a thorough guide to this particular motherboard or is willing to see me through this personally, I would greatly indebted.

(P.S. I still haven't master forum placement, if this is the wrong section to be asking, please inform me and I will re-post, thanks in advance.)

More about : build

December 31, 2011 11:44:37 PM

Problem solved, disregard.
a b V Motherboard
February 5, 2012 10:13:09 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!