Fall-In '04 Gamer's Choice Awards

pj

I know this is late, but I would like to announce the winners,
listed below, of The Gamer's Choice Award for the HMGS-E convention
"Fall-In '04", held in Gettysburg Pa. on November 12-13, '04.
Each of these games were considered the most rewarding and fun time had
by the players and they took the time and trouble to fill out the
nomination ballot located on the last page of the convention program.
Congratulations and a heartfelt Thank You to the respective Game
Masters, from the Game Masters Service Network.
Certificates of Appreciation, for the First and Second most
nominated GMs, suitable for display, will be available at the GM Help
Desk at Cold-Wars to be held in Lancaster Pa. on April 8-10 '05. If
you would rather have the certificates mailed, please send your address
to pj.oneill@verizon.net

Most Nominated
National Security Decision Making (NSDM)
S-60, S-164 Dan McDonagh

Second most nominated (3 way tie)
Chaos in Cairo F-25 Scott Pyle
Battle for the Factories S-4, S-73 Steve DeYoung
Thermopylae, S-175 Chris Borucki & Matt Kirkhart

Nominated
East Cavalry Field F-108 Curt & Grant Daniels
Aerodrome 1.1 F-145 Harold Dyson & Stan Kubiak
Rebel Roar F-146 Jim McWee
Bloody April 1917 F-152 Ron Bingham
Longstreet en Echelon, S-107 James Mattes