Attribute Raw Read Error Rate

Hi Everyone

All of a sudden, when I close a .doc; I get a warning window

"Attribute Raw Read Error Rate Changes from 60 to 61"

I guess from '60 to zero' would be worse but nevertheless, I'd like to know
what potential disaster lurks behind this ominous warning and why (it has
befallen) me.

Thanks

Dave Neve
1 answer Last reply
More about attribute read error rate

    "Dave Neve" <NoAddressForSpammers@Nofs.fr> wrote:

    > All of a sudden, when I close a .doc; I get a warning window
    >
    > "Attribute Raw Read Error Rate Changes from 60 to 61"

    Most likely a hard drive problem.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-Monitoring,_Analysis_and_Reporting_Technology

    --
    d-d