How to run a program right after bootup before logon to xp?

ZAC

Hi there,

In winxp sp2, I want to run a program right after machine startup & before
logon to xp, how can I do that? Many thanks!

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Modify your boot.ini to point to it, or create a Windows Service, depending
on what you're trying to achieve

Jon

"Zac" <zacfang@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> In winxp sp2, I want to run a program right after machine startup & before
> logon to xp, how can I do that? Many thanks!

"Zac" <zacfang@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> In winxp sp2, I want to run a program right after machine startup & before
> logon to xp, how can I do that? Many thanks!

I do a backup of important files everytime the computer starts up, but
before logging in, using the Scheduler - works fine

Srvany
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9d467a69-57ff-4ae7-96ee-b18c4790cffd&displaylang=en