Always starts as administrator

I'm sure it's something I overlooked, BUT,,

Whenever the PC starts or restarts, it comes on logged in as administrator,
no passwords needed. Once I log off Admin, then the login screen comes on to
log on properly. ???
1 answer Last reply
More about always starts administrator

    In news:3083BEA2-E91D-4A42-BF1F-B5FAF2D24A49@microsoft.com,
    BOB <BOB@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > I'm sure it's something I overlooked, BUT,,
    >
    > Whenever the PC starts or restarts, it comes on logged in as
    > administrator, no passwords needed. Once I log off Admin, then the
    > login screen comes on to log on properly. ???

    Start > run > type "control userpasswords2" without the quotes > hit enter >
    tick the box to require users to use a username and password to logon.

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

Login Microsoft Windows XP