Status
Not open for further replies.

EVLW8S4NO1

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
I am trying to create an image foe the CF-30, I am unable to find the DOS drivers for the NIDS Generic Marvell Yukon chipset based Ethernet controller, I have everything else created for the ghosting image. Please note that this is not a gigabite card and this has to be done in DOS. If anyone has any places to check please list them, I am running out of places to look including the manufacture and Panasonic.\

Thank you

nixnerd

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Is this a CF-30K? I'm trying to do the same thing on a CF-30K and I believe I have the correct driver for that one but I can't get the ghost boot discs I create to boot. Have been able to get ghost to boot?

nixnerd

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
We used to use those here. I'll see if I can find where the driver for that one is. Count your blessings that you're not working with the "K" model. It is a pain and a half.

EVLW8S4NO1

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
That driver didnt work. This is a pain in the ***. You would think with todays technology we will be able to have this stuff at a ready notice, sad part is I work in the IT dept for my county and we have NOTHING here to cover this controler

nixnerd

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
does it even try to boot from the cd?

This link appears to have all the files needed if it is booting but not getting an ip:
http://1.netshield.cn/drivers/ausu945gzDrivers/Lan/Marvell/NDIS2/

I couldn't get the disc to boot so I ended up going with a usb thumb drive and doing a local ghost image to an external usb hard drive. I will need to continue work on getting the cd to boot.

dbscf30k

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010

have you had any luck with the K model yet?

dbscf30k

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010

I do have the K model and it will not boot with MS DOS, PC DOS, or Dr. DOS using a CD but the USB stick and the Floppies both boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.