I am running windows xp professinal with sp2, when I force my pc to the
standby mode, it lasts only 2 seconds then it get out from the standby mode
although nothing happened to make the windows do this

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:030A7FAD-6179-4A0B-98BA-0FBC618B654A@microsoft.com,
windows_user <windowsuser@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> I am running windows xp professinal with sp2, when I force my pc to
> the standby mode, it lasts only 2 seconds then it get out from the
> standby mode although nothing happened to make the windows do this

Does your mouse move on it's own? Often scrolling up and to the left? If so
you can try disabling the enhanced pointer precision feature and mouse
sensitivity options can be turned down and that may help.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes