Spring Specials: Shambattle Books & Milihistirot

Thor

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2004

I have been asked by several friends to offer our Specials again for
the coming of Spring. You can enjoy a 25% discount on all our
products by taking advantage of these specials. We have discounts
of on our Shambattle books. Members of this list who take one of
our specials will also receive a free copy of the Floor Games
booklet.

http://www.thortrains.net/milihistriot/specials.html

Happy Soldiering!

Thor from Milhistriot Quarterly: Military Miniature Collector's magazine
www.milihistriot.com

Anyone play with these? What's good about these? Bad?

mjc