Error message when loading - p2socks_1043dll

July 20, 2005 12:43:51 PM

Has anyone encountered this message when loading and if so, how do you get
rid of it.
When turning my computer on, this message pops up saying that the specified
module could not be found. I then click on OK and it disappears and I can
resume loading the rest of the programs and work on the computer.
Thanks
CMcL
July 20, 2005 4:32:42 PM

Confused about an error message wrote:

> Has anyone encountered this message when loading and if so, how do you
> get rid of it.
> When turning my computer on, this message pops up saying that the
> specified
> module could not be found. I then click on OK and it disappears and I
> can resume loading the rest of the programs and work on the computer.
> Thanks
> CMcL

Please do the usual malware removal/troubleshooting:

http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Removing...

If you do not have a full-featured antivirus installed, follow the
instructions about running TrendMicro's Sysclean that are found on the
website above.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers