Error message when loading - p2socks_1043dll

Has anyone encountered this message when loading and if so, how do you get
rid of it.
When turning my computer on, this message pops up saying that the specified
module could not be found. I then click on OK and it disappears and I can
resume loading the rest of the programs and work on the computer.
Thanks
CMcL
1 answer Last reply
More about error message loading p2socks_1043dll

    Confused about an error message wrote:

    > Has anyone encountered this message when loading and if so, how do you
    > get rid of it.
    > When turning my computer on, this message pops up saying that the
    > specified
    > module could not be found. I then click on OK and it disappears and I
    > can resume loading the rest of the programs and work on the computer.
    > Thanks
    > CMcL

    Please do the usual malware removal/troubleshooting:

    If you do not have a full-featured antivirus installed, follow the
    instructions about running TrendMicro's Sysclean that are found on the
    website above.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

Computers Microsoft Error Message Windows XP