"Historical" videos for sale

Last response: in Video Games
a b G Storage
March 28, 2005 10:18:25 AM

Tryint to find more storage space for more figurees i cam across these
unused videos. If interested send me a note OR pay via PAYPAL to
mgluteus@aol.com.

Cromwell Campaigns in History series. Video Tapes - never played
List $29.95 ea. Cost $10 ea. All 3 for $25 + $5 shipping for any
number.
Waterloo
Trafalgar
Austerlitz

The first 8 of The Sharpe's Series. Video Tapes - never played
Entire set $65 +$7 shipping.
Sharpe's Rifles
Sharpe's Eagles
Sharpe's Company
Sharpe's Enemy
Sharpe's Sword
Sharpe's Battle
Sharpe's Gold
Sharpe's Honour

Dick Bryant

More about : historical videos sale

Anonymous
a b G Storage
March 29, 2005 9:17:41 AM

Hi everyone,

I know that the Sharpe's series is available on DVD, all 14 of them, but
are the Cromwell Campaigns in History series available on DVD format?
I've seen them in VHS format on numerous sites, and I got the impression
they are not available in DVD format, but I figured I would ask to see
if anyone actually has them on DVD.

!