Trouble using PPPoE with AOL

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I set it up just how aol tells me to but it does not
connect it just sits at "Connecting.." im using a Wired
Base Station MN-100 if u guys could help it would be alot
of help i would really like to play my xbox online.. i
didnt buy xbox live for nothing

joker

THe subject says you are using AOL. If that is AOL broadband the
hardware will not work. & even if by some miracle you are able to get
it to work neither Microsoft or AOL will help you. I strongly recommend
getting a real ISP instead of AOL.