[Ebay] New and continuing auctions

Hello again all,

I know I'm not listing a whole lot of historical miniatures *yet*, but
there are some here:eek:) I'm almost finished Ebaying the first of many
storage containers of miniatures, here's a list of the latest including
a bunch of unpainted Warhammer Dark Elves broken up into small
auctions, Epic Eldar flyers of all types, a lot of 40K Tau, and some
miscellaneous sci-fi stuff.

Thrown in at the bottom are my continuing auctions with a little less
than 3 days left with even more fantasy, sci-fi, and *historical
miniatures* SEE! There are some!

Just put up, 7 Days remaining:
Mechwarrior Dark Age 15mm Heavy tank and Infantry
Star Wars Droid Tank (or Warhammer 40K Tau Superheavy)
Warhammer 40K Epic Armageddon Eldar Large Flyer
Warhammer 40K Epic Armageddon Eldar Fighter Bombers x3
Warhammer 40K Epic Armageddon Eldar Fighter Bombers x3
Warhammer 40K Epic Armageddon Eldar Fighters x 2
Warhammer 40K Tau LE Ethereal, Devilfish, drones, & more
Warhammer OOP LE Dark Elf Army Banner Bearer (new)
Warhammer 10 Dark Elf Cold one Knights & command (new)
Warhammer Dark Elf Crossbows w/ command! (new)
Warhammer 10 x Dark Elf Witch Elves w/ command (new)
Warhammer 12 x Dark Elf Corsairs w/ command (new)
Warhammer Dark Elf Malus Darkblade MIB
Warhammer dark Elf Executioners MIB
Warhammer Dark Elf Sorceress MIB
Warhammer Dark Elf Dark Riders Box MIB
Warhammer Dark Elf Dark Riders Box MIB

Still on the auction block w/ <3 days remaining
25mm Wargame Pirates, Female Pirates, Rowboat and more!
Warhammer Warzone Armored Bauhaus Hussar Leader MIB
Warhammer LOTR 25mm Gamling Rohan Banner Bearer MIB
Warhammer OOP 2 x Siege Mantlets MIB
Warhammer OOP 2 x Siege Mantlets MIB
Warhammer 40K OOP plastic Tarantula weapons platform
Warhammer 40K OOP plastic Tarantula weapons platform
Warhammer 40K 2x Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Thrakas
1/72 20mm Zvezda Landsknecht figures miniatures
Warhammer 40K LE OOP Imperial Guard crewmen on foot MIB
Warhammer Undead Vampire Counts Grave Guard Command MIB
Warhammer Ral Partha OOP Crucible Bat Rider MIB
Warhammer 40K LE Blood Angel Statue Space Marine
Warhammer Chaos Chariot MIB
Warhammer OOP Bloobowl Commissioner's Kit MIB
Warhammer 40K RARE OOP 6 Chaos Androids (Not Epic)
Warhammer Games Workshop 4 Misfire Artillery dice MIB

Thanks for looking,
Donovan Borman

In case you haven't noticed, the name of this group is HISTORICAL
miniatures. You need to get off this group and find a FANTASY group.
If you cannot tell the difference between real history and dreamworlds,
lease call your shrink, you have a problem.

"Andrea B. Novin" <profengs@comcast.net> wrote in message
> In case you haven't noticed, the name of this group is HISTORICAL
> miniatures. You need to get off this group and find a FANTASY group.
> If you cannot tell the difference between real history and dreamworlds,
> lease call your shrink, you have a problem.

Reading is fundamental. Last time I checked Landsknechts and Pirates, (among
other things) are quite historical. If you want to play newsgroup moderator
annoy the completely off topic posters.
Also, A: Do not e-mail me again, and B: Welcome to Usenet

Donovan Borman wrote:
> Reading is fundamental. Last time I checked Landsknechts and Pirates, (among other things) are quite historical.

So because you have about 4 auctions that are historical in some way, you
can post information about 30 others that aren't?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

I totally agree and killfiled the guy. Anyone who posts this sort of rubbish
is not worth reading. Well done for posting, Andrea.