Sign in with
Your question

Lightscribe disc with labelflash media?

Last response: in Other Consumer Electronics
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
February 14, 2010 2:17:17 PM

I have installed in my new laptop labelflash software. can I use lightscribe discs?
February 20, 2010 3:07:12 AM

Lightscribe is both a company name as well as a specific type of multimedia. When you see the Lightscribe label on media packing that simply means that it is capible of using Lightscribe technology to "print" labels on Lightscribe media. You should check with the LabelFlash software documention for any recommended media to use with their software.
m
l
February 23, 2010 8:49:00 PM

which laptop is it. google to search!
m
l
Related resources
March 25, 2011 5:48:45 PM

Quote:
I have installed in my new laptop labelflash software. can I use lightscribe discs?

I know personally if you are using Sure Thing CD Deluxe Labeler - you can do both. Lightscribe and Label Flash. I use both mediums all the time. Sure Thing works great on both and detects which one/or both you have installed.
m
l
July 7, 2011 7:51:46 PM

palerider_2006 said:
I know personally if you are using Sure Thing CD Deluxe Labeler - you can do both. Lightscribe and Label Flash. I use both mediums all the time. Sure Thing works great on both and detects which one/or both you have installed.

Where can I get "Sure Thing CD Deluxe Labeler"? Are you sure that a labelflash Bu-ray/DVD drive can use both type of media? I read somewhere in this site that the media discs were not compatible with one another. Thus, I assume that a lightscribe disc will not actually work with a labelflash drive.
m
l
!