control passwords2

I've had used "Control Passwords2" before and it fixed my login out but now
I've had to use it again and nothing happens when I run this command. Where
does it go to and can I get there manually?

Regards,

Debi
4 answers Last reply
More about control passwords2

    Debi wrote:
    > I've had used "Control Passwords2" before and it fixed my login out but now
    > I've had to use it again and nothing happens when I run this command. Where
    > does it go to and can I get there manually?

    The proper syntax is control userpasswords2.
    --
    Tom Porterfield
    MS-MVP Windows

    Thanks Guys!

    Debi

    "Tom Porterfield" <tpporter@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Debi wrote:
    >> I've had used "Control Passwords2" before and it fixed my login out but
    >> now I've had to use it again and nothing happens when I run this command.
    >> Where does it go to and can I get there manually?
    >
    > The proper syntax is control userpasswords2.
    > --
    > Tom Porterfield
    > MS-MVP Windows
    > http://support.telop.org
    >
    > Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup only.

    http://kellys-korner-xp.com/XP_TWEAKS.html
    Look on the top right.

    Debi wrote:

    > I've had used "Control Passwords2" before and it fixed my login
    > out but now I've had to use it again and nothing happens when I
    > run this command. Where does it go to and can I get there manually?
    Hi,

    Try this instead:

    control userpasswords2

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide: