I've had used "Control Passwords2" before and it fixed my login out but now
I've had to use it again and nothing happens when I run this command. Where
does it go to and can I get there manually?

Regards,

Debi

Debi wrote:
> I've had used "Control Passwords2" before and it fixed my login out but now
> I've had to use it again and nothing happens when I run this command. Where
> does it go to and can I get there manually?

The proper syntax is control userpasswords2.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows

Thanks Guys!

Debi

"Tom Porterfield" <tpporter@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Debi wrote:
>> I've had used "Control Passwords2" before and it fixed my login out but
>> now I've had to use it again and nothing happens when I run this command.
>> Where does it go to and can I get there manually?
>
> The proper syntax is control userpasswords2.
> --
> Tom Porterfield
> MS-MVP Windows
> http://support.telop.org
>
> Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup only.

http://kellys-korner-xp.com/XP_TWEAKS.html
Look on the top right.

Debi wrote:

> I've had used "Control Passwords2" before and it fixed my login
> out but now I've had to use it again and nothing happens when I
> run this command. Where does it go to and can I get there manually?
Hi,

Try this instead:

control userpasswords2

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: