Princeton

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2005

When I right click on a .jpg and browse to add Fireworks 2004 it will not add
the program. I have previously been able to do this. I have XP Professional
with SP2. Loaded SP2 in last 2 months. Also, once you put something in that
dialog box can you delete it?
--
Princeton

Yes,you can remove unwanted options that appear on right-click menus.
http://www.jfitz.com/tips/rclick_custom.html

see also:-
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_o.htm#openwith

regards,