system standby failed error messages when I come back to s..

terry

window XP service pac 2 keeps doing this and then it says I may need to
update this driver I try to update but no updates are availble

Don't update hardware drivers from windows update site.Best option is to
visit concerned manufacturers websites and download,install the latest
drivers.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP