Status
Not open for further replies.

reg

Distinguished
May 11, 2004

Hey guys i have a big problem!!
My son cant remember is bios password to login on he dell laptop. Is there
anyway to reset this? cause i have no options when i turn it on beside the
administrator password question.

Thx.

"Reg" <regbe@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> Hey guys i have a big problem!!
> My son cant remember is bios password to login on he dell laptop. Is there
> anyway to reset this? cause i have no options when i turn it on beside the
> administrator password question.
>
> Thx.

Only recourse is to call Dell, prove ownership, and they'll reset the
password for you.

Reg wrote:

> Hey guys i have a big problem!!
> My son cant remember is bios password to login on he dell laptop. Is there
> anyway to reset this? cause i have no options when i turn it on beside the
> administrator password question.

You only need a BIOS password to access the BIOS.

Are you sure you're not referring to the Supervisor or HD password?

Notan

reg

Distinguished
May 11, 2004

Ya its asking me for the primary or administrator password !!

"Reg" <regbe@videotron.ca> top-posted:
>Ya its asking me for the primary or administrator password !!

What Stew said: Call Dell, prove ownership, and they'll give you the
backdoor password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS