Solved

[Solved] .PDF files format in windows 7

files openning in weird format PDF,etc...i have adobe acrobat lattest versions ,.and tried many trouble shooting ,updating,other remedies,PC cleaners,anti virus ,Bitdefender2013.
i cannot open any document and read it or send,...
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about solved files format windows
  1. Best answer
    Back on topic, you need Adobe X, which can be found here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

Also, your writing is atrocious and an insult to the English language; I hope it's not your primary form of communication. Please write clearly next time for everyone.
  2. Best answer selected by chris doyle.
  3. oh,.yes ,.err.thanks ,Edogawa,..all is good and gettin gooder,...Adobe X,.seems to have helped,..as i can assign PDF to it,..Win 7,.Office ..word starter,.will still not open files as it used to,.,...i have been busy and intend to try to address this ,..I assume Adobe X will help of course ,.I dont know alot about it ,.so you may find more comment from me soon if i dont achieve,...

note;i have sent two replies ,but mail probs,..and has failed to deliver,...And yes since i re-installed(recovery )win 7 back to factory ,i've had glitches along the way.Thanks again,...
    Did you get alll that E,..
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration PDF Format Windows 7