Hard Decision LG W2252TQ or Asus VK222h

Status
Not open for further replies.

apocalipso

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2008
Hi guys and ladies :) It's time to change my CRT monitor with LCD :) I wonder what to take LG W2252TQ or Asus VK222H :) I'll use it mostly for movies, games, Internet and some graphic work :) so what would you advice me :bounce:

Coolio_alert

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2008
Go LG For The Quality, I've Heard That Is A Really Good Monitor (The W2252TQ). I Was Planning To Buy It But I Didn't Like The Design Compared To The Older Designs. But It Is A Really Great Monitor None The Less. Go For The LG!

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
I think thats the same lg I have, I'm pretty happy with it. The picture is great. Only con i can think about is the base; you can tilt it backwards a little bit but its compared to something like some of the dells its mobility is lacking.

I got mine for $269+tax at bestbuy because of a sale.

Mitch_02

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
I have the asus vk222h and i'd probably not recommend it for movies, graphic work: stuff like that. It's good for web browsing and stuff like that (the colours seems to be better for that kinda stuff) but it is quite cheap. In games it's pretty good but if your plugging in your console (i have a ps3) it's not as good as you'd think. In movies, the aspect ratio isn't very favourable. haven't seen the LG one (i'm not a huge fan of LG, but they could be good with screens.

Here's a review: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/monitors/2008/10/17/asus-vk222h-22in-widescreen-lcd-monitor/1

Hope i'm not too late

Mitch_02

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
Oh yeah: that review says that it doesn't come with a USB cable for the webcam, but mine came with it +4 power cables for different regions. pretty much every cable needed except for a HDMI, which would be really awesome if it came with one =)

Status
Not open for further replies.