Your question

W7,blue screen start up ,

Tags:
  • Blue Screen
  • Computers
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
September 24, 2012 3:48:55 AM

Hi everyone, first of all , i apologize for my bad grammar.
When ever i start my computer i get the blu screen , error message , windows has been shut down to prevent damage to computer and blah blah, yea i googled alot but i could'nt find the solution ,
i still have 6 more months on my garranty , i can return it to the shop but it is too far, so first i want to make sure if i can fix it my self,any tip on how to fix this? and i hear a noise when i play bf3
Thanks

More about : blue screen start

a b $ Windows 7
September 24, 2012 2:42:16 PM

Whats the BSOD stop code/error message? You can use bluescreenview to view the BSOD errors.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 24, 2012 4:26:19 PM

"...windows has been shut down to prevent damage to computer..."

First, I would like to check the power / heat (temp) issue... (try look at the bios)
clean the dust, make sure the cable is secured...
m
l
Related resources
September 24, 2012 4:41:32 PM

Without the message we are shooting blind but since we are simply guessing without any insight I say test your ram in another machine using mem test
m
l
September 25, 2012 11:17:45 PM

looks like the problem is fixed, i unplugged all cables and plugged them back and i dnt get the blue screen anymore, but i still hear a sound from the hard disk , it sounds like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9obzgmWrlM
Thank to everyone for the answers much appreciate
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 27, 2012 5:00:26 AM

I'm cannot watch youtube, but frequent check in S.M.A.R.T data is advised... (if u unsure the disk health)

anyway glad to heard it all works out
m
l
!