where i can download the sims ( deluxe editon or something..

if you know where i can download for FREE then let me know
my e-mail adress is silviankaru@hotmail.com
6 answers Last reply
More about where download sims deluxe editon something

    silviankaru@hotmail.com wrote:
    > if you know where i can download for FREE then let me know
    > my e-mail adress is silviankaru@hotmail.com

    Would you apreciate it if your employer didn't pay you the wages you are
    due? Obtaining a payware game for free is esentially the same thing. The
    payware developers have mortgages/rent payments and grocery bills like
    the rest of us. But it isn't unusual for voluntieers to donate their
    services without expecting wages. This is esentially the same thing as
    freeware. There are many freeware games around. If you can't afford a
    payware game, get a free one!

    well said ROB!!

    --
    jcb
    jcb's Profile: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/member.php?userid=1509

    Screw wages, people should be making games & playing them for fun, not
    profit. money perverts it. you can prolly download sims off any popular
    bit torrent. games aren't affordable for the poor, keep it free for
    everyone rich and poor.

    --
    Punkus

    [image:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/punkusmartyrus/rocklee.gif]
    Punkus's Profile: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/member.php?userid=1365
    View this thread: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/showthread.php?t=11805
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    Go to EBay or Amazon and buy a previously enjoyed copy.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    <silviankaru@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > if you know where i can download for FREE then let me know
    > my e-mail adress is silviankaru@hotmail.com

  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    Any P2P!

    "RobertVA" <robert_c72AThotmail@invalid.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > silviankaru@hotmail.com wrote:
    > > if you know where i can download for FREE then let me know
    > > my e-mail adress is silviankaru@hotmail.com
    > >

    > Would you apreciate it if your employer didn't pay you the wages you are
    > due? Obtaining a payware game for free is esentially the same thing. The
    > payware developers have mortgages/rent payments and grocery bills like
    > the rest of us. But it isn't unusual for voluntieers to donate their
    > services without expecting wages. This is esentially the same thing as
    > freeware. There are many freeware games around. If you can't afford a
    > payware game, get a free one!
  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    NN Wrote:
    > Any P2P!
    Again try ebay

    --
    jcb
    jcb's Profile: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/member.php?userid=1509
    View this thread: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/showthread.php?t=11805

Download Sims Games Microsoft Video Games