where i can download the sims ( deluxe editon or something..

Last response: in Video Games
September 8, 2005 12:10:00 PM

if you know where i can download for FREE then let me know
my e-mail adress is silviankaru@hotmail.com
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 4:10:12 PM

silviankaru@hotmail.com wrote:
> if you know where i can download for FREE then let me know
> my e-mail adress is silviankaru@hotmail.com

Would you apreciate it if your employer didn't pay you the wages you are
due? Obtaining a payware game for free is esentially the same thing. The
payware developers have mortgages/rent payments and grocery bills like
the rest of us. But it isn't unusual for voluntieers to donate their
services without expecting wages. This is esentially the same thing as
freeware. There are many freeware games around. If you can't afford a
payware game, get a free one!
September 8, 2005 10:22:52 PM

Screw wages, people should be making games & playing them for fun, not
profit. money perverts it. you can prolly download sims off any popular
bit torrent. games aren't affordable for the poor, keep it free for
everyone rich and poor.

--
Punkus

[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/punkusmartyrus/r...]
Punkus's Profile: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/member.php?userid=1365
View this thread: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/showthread.php?t=11805
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 1:27:32 AM

Go to EBay or Amazon and buy a previously enjoyed copy.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

<silviankaru@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> if you know where i can download for FREE then let me know
> my e-mail adress is silviankaru@hotmail.com

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 3:41:02 PM

Any P2P!