Set Program Access and Defaults

I can't get Set Program Access and Defaults to open .There is a shortcut on
the startbar but it is hatched. How can I repair it?
Thanks
John
2 answers Last reply
More about program access defaults

    I may have caused the problem as I deleted a "Documents and Settings" folder
    which was a relic from a previous non destructive system recovery (HP
    feature).
    John

    John H wrote:

    > I may have caused the problem as I deleted a "Documents and Settings"
    > folder which was a relic from a previous non destructive system
    > recovery (HP feature).
    > John
    > "John H" <89s@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    >> I can't get Set Program Access and Defaults to open .There is a
    >> shortcut
    > on
    >> the startbar but it is hatched. How can I repair it?
    >> Thanks
    >> John

    Try doing a System Restore to before you deleted something you shouldn't
    have.

    Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools> System Restore.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com