control panel failed access

cannot access control panel at all. Get message re debugger postmortem and
screen then freezes. Any help please?
3 answers Last reply
More about control panel failed access

    In news:39ED9473-C5C3-4372-AFB0-4CD3121C2CF4@microsoft.com,
    marion 1958 <marion 1958@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > cannot access control panel at all. Get message re debugger
    > postmortem and screen then freezes. Any help please?

    Not being able to access the control panel is often a sign of malware. I'd
    start there I suppose...

    Malware Cleaning :
    http://www.kgiii.info/windows/all/general/malwarefix.html

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

    Can't access Windows Explorer, Control Panel et al.
    http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?p=80536

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "marion 1958" <marion 1958@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > cannot access control panel at all. Get message re debugger postmortem
    > and
    > screen then freezes. Any help please?

    Just to say hello to the control panel you can run control.exe
    John
    "marion 1958" <marion 1958@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > cannot access control panel at all. Get message re debugger postmortem
    and
    > screen then freezes. Any help please?

Control Panel Microsoft Debugger Windows XP