XP Home Defrag Prog gone

How do I replace the defrag program for WIN XP Home SP2. For some reason I
have lost it.
2 answers Last reply
More about home defrag prog gone

    Restore Accessories and System Tools
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Accessories.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "artzelda" wrote:

    | How do I replace the defrag program for WIN XP Home SP2. For some reason I
    | have lost it.

    Try start/run - type in dfrg.msc. Does the defragmenter start? If it does
    you can create a new shortcut to place in your "accessories/system tools"
    folder.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner

    "artzelda" <artzelda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I replace the defrag program for WIN XP Home SP2. For some reason
    > have lost it.

Defragment Microsoft Windows XP