XP Home Defrag Prog gone

How do I replace the defrag program for WIN XP Home SP2. For some reason I
have lost it.

Restore Accessories and System Tools
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Accessories.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"artzelda" wrote:

| How do I replace the defrag program for WIN XP Home SP2. For some reason I
| have lost it.

Try start/run - type in dfrg.msc. Does the defragmenter start? If it does
you can create a new shortcut to place in your "accessories/system tools"
folder.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban