Call of duty, no menu

Hello all,

I just installed "call of duty" in my son's pc
and when he loads the game, there are no
menu items shown but when he clicks
where the menu item should be, it does
continue working. Any clues?
Do I need to re-install it?

Windoz XP SP2, Radeon 9200 latest
driver. 640 meg ddr ram, Celeron 2. gh.
This is on an eMachines.
Battlefield 1942 runs just fine!

Thanks in advance

Mike

Thank you for trying to help, but I already said
I had latest ATI Radeon 9200 drivers installed.
By latest I mean like yesterday.
(In fact that might be the problem, I will revert back
to previous version)

Mike

"jcb" <jcb.1v431x@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message

> Sounds like a graphics driver problem. Visit your graphics card
> manufactor and download the lastest driver for your video card
>

> --
> jcb
> jcb's Profile: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/member.php?userid=1509
> View this thread: http://www.bluegoop.net/boards/showthread.php?t=11846

Why do people buy these Celeron computers and expect them to play these
high end games....

never ceases to amaze me ....

ma wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just installed "call of duty" in my son's pc
> and when he loads the game, there are no
> menu items shown but when he clicks
> where the menu item should be, it does
> continue working. Any clues?
> Do I need to re-install it?
>
> Windoz XP SP2, Radeon 9200 latest
> driver. 640 meg ddr ram, Celeron 2. gh.
> This is on an eMachines.
> Battlefield 1942 runs just fine!
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mike

swap your celeron cpu for a pentium ....