Changing MTU Setting on MN-700

Howdy all. I'm having a frustrating problem involving continuous dropped
connections while playing Project Gotham 2 on XBox Live. After a dozen
calls to tech support, it's been suggested that I up my MTU setting to
around 1,400. Problem is, I can FIND where I can change this setting on
my MN-700 base station. Any tips on how to change this setting?

Thanks!

Bob

Can't! Probably tech support was referring to change the
MTU on the ethernet card or wifi card on the PC.

The MTU is not user configurable on the Microsoft routers.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Bob Quintana" <octaveartists@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Howdy all. I'm having a frustrating problem involving continuous dropped
> connections while playing Project Gotham 2 on XBox Live. After a dozen
> calls to tech support, it's been suggested that I up my MTU setting to
> around 1,400. Problem is, I can FIND where I can change this setting on
> my MN-700 base station. Any tips on how to change this setting?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bob

Will this change with future firmware updates?

Unlikely. Microsoft does not comment on or pre-announce changes and
enhancements on their networking hardware

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist