Miniature Wargaming dot Com May 12 Update

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical,rec.games.miniatures.misc,rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

Here's a list of the last week's posts at Miniature Wargaming dot Com (
http://www.miniaturewargaming.com ):

* Hammers Slammers Science Fiction Skirmish Rules
* In Flanders Field WWI Computer Assisted Game Rules
* Painting Cockpit Glass Video
* Painting A Games Workshop Terminator
* Bayonet Point Napoleonic Skirmish Rules
* Medals of Valor Modern Rules
* The Armchair General 54mm Rules
* The Lone Star Rules Solo Western Gunfight Rules
* Have Dice Will Travel Western Rules
* Seas of War WWII Naval Wargames Rules
* Painting Starship Troopers Mobile Infantry
* Andy Watkins' Vietnam Rules
* North Against South Fastplay Card Rules For the ACW
* Resistance In The Desert Site (History)

There are now 998 posts at MiniatureWargaming dot Com covering every
miniature wargaming topic I can think of. The site has had nearly
500,000 visits since opening in March 2004. Stop by for a visit. You're
sure to find something useful.

http://www.miniaturewargaming.com
1 answer Last reply
More about miniature wargaming update

    Hey,

    >> * Painting A Games Workshop Terminator

    I wonder if all that 'Battle Damage' was intentional . . .

    The shoulder pads and hood were pretty ragged.

    Playa

    --

    "It was not... that she was unaware of the frayed and ragged edges
    of life. She would merely iron them out with a firm hand and neatly

Computers Games Video Games