WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER FOR XP

I LOST MY WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER XP VERSION WHEN I HAD TO REINSTALL MY
ANTIVIRUS.......... NOW WHATEVER I RTY I KEEP GETTING THESE ERROR MESSAGES
JUST BEFORE I COULD FINISH MY DOWNLOAD SAYIN ITS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS
TECHNOLOGIES......... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO????????

Go to Start > Run and in the Run box copy, then paste, the following:
"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\setup_wm.exe"
Then hit the Enter key to reinstall Windows Media Player.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

mr kirk a mckenzie wrote:
> I LOST MY WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER XP VERSION WHEN I HAD TO REINSTALL MY
> ANTIVIRUS.......... NOW WHATEVER I RTY I KEEP GETTING THESE ERROR
> MESSAGES JUST BEFORE I COULD FINISH MY DOWNLOAD SAYIN ITS NOT
> COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS TECHNOLOGIES......... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL
> ME WHAT TO DO????????

For future reference, do not post in all caps on Usenet. It's considered
yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read.

MISS PRICK,

SOME OF US LIKE ALL CAPS AS IT MAKES IT EASY FOR SOME OF US WHO ARE CHALLENGED VISION WISE!!!

ARE YOU STILL P[OSING NUDE FOR THE PLAYBOY MAGS?

Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

> mr kirk a mckenzie wrote:
> > I LOST MY WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER XP VERSION WHEN I HAD TO REINSTALL MY
> > ANTIVIRUS.......... NOW WHATEVER I RTY I KEEP GETTING THESE ERROR
> > MESSAGES JUST BEFORE I COULD FINISH MY DOWNLOAD SAYIN ITS NOT
> > COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS TECHNOLOGIES......... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL
> > ME WHAT TO DO????????
>
> For future reference, do not post in all caps on Usenet. It's considered
> yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read.

If you truly have limited vision, there are aids to make the print bigger,
and you still don't have to use all caps. Go to the control panel and click
on accessability options.

Tell me, do you feel more powerful in insulting those who provide help on
these pages? I thought so.

"Kevin Brunt (Fat B@stard)" <k.brunt@ccs.bbk.ac.uk> wrote in message
> MISS PRICK,
>
> SOME OF US LIKE ALL CAPS AS IT MAKES IT EASY FOR SOME OF US WHO ARE
> CHALLENGED VISION WISE!!!
>
> ARE YOU STILL P[OSING NUDE FOR THE PLAYBOY MAGS?
>

> Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
>>
>> mr kirk a mckenzie wrote:
>> > I LOST MY WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER XP VERSION WHEN I HAD TO REINSTALL MY
>> > ANTIVIRUS.......... NOW WHATEVER I RTY I KEEP GETTING THESE ERROR
>> > MESSAGES JUST BEFORE I COULD FINISH MY DOWNLOAD SAYIN ITS NOT
>> > COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS TECHNOLOGIES......... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL
>> > ME WHAT TO DO????????
>>
>> For future reference, do not post in all caps on Usenet. It's considered
>> yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read.

Hi, Miss Tick,

Just wanted you to know that it's a violation of the Rules of Conduct to
post messages that are off topic and have nothing to do with the thread in
question. I don't know if you are familiar with these rules. If not, please
follow the link below.

http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales/help/help_en-us.htm#RulesofConduct

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:

> mr kirk a mckenzie wrote:
> > I LOST MY WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER XP VERSION WHEN I HAD TO REINSTALL MY
> > ANTIVIRUS.......... NOW WHATEVER I RTY I KEEP GETTING THESE ERROR
> > MESSAGES JUST BEFORE I COULD FINISH MY DOWNLOAD SAYIN ITS NOT
> > COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS TECHNOLOGIES......... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL
> > ME WHAT TO DO????????
>
> For future reference, do not post in all caps on Usenet. It's considered
> yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read.

I see no one has replied. If you are still having a problem,
try:<microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player>

I had a virus/spyware/trojan problem with a media player (not Windows)
recently which I repaired with 'ewido' free trial version. The 'ewido' fix
rendered the WXP Home Media Player inaccessible. I was able to reactivate it
by doing a System Restore to a date previous to "the fix".

rooster
boundary bay b.c.

TRENDING THREADS