FS:painted 15mm Brit Col British and Zulus, Napoleonic gen..

I have the following 15mm figures for sale. Shipping is extra. I have
approximately 66 Zulus and about 90 British figures. They are
individually mounted on washers which were going to be for the Sword
and the Flame. I would like $150 for all of them.

I have some well painted 15mm Napoleonic generals that I have never
parted with. There is I think 5 stands with 10 figures on them. I
would like $25 for the lot.

E-mail me directly if interested in anything!

donnie

On 15 May 2005 16:58:32 -0700, "markthree" <sanders6203@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>I have the following 15mm figures for sale. Shipping is extra. I have
>approximately 66 Zulus and about 90 British figures. They are
>individually mounted on washers which were going to be for the Sword
>and the Flame. I would like $150 for all of them.

Why not try these on Yahoo group "Colonial Wars". I sold some Boxers
there.