Dual Monitor Setup

Need some help in this situation.
I have two 19" LCD's and would like to set them up a little bit differently.
For an example right now when the screen saver comes on it's only on one of
them.
Also the task bar at the bottom is only viewable on one of the monitors.
What can I do to change that.
I'm using an ATI card that supports dual monitors.

Thanks for any help

JS
1 answer Last reply
More about dual monitor setup

    "" wrote:
    > Need some help in this situation.
    > I have two 19" LCD's and would like to set them up a little
    > bit differently.
    > For an example right now when the screen saver comes on it's
    > only on one of
    > them.
    > Also the task bar at the bottom is only viewable on one of the
    > monitors.
    > What can I do to change that.
    > I'm using an ATI card that supports dual monitors.
    >
    > Thanks for any help
    >
    > JS

    "I’m using an ATI card that supports dual monitors."

    Oh, I thought you where using two graphics cards glued together.

    Well, aslong as your settings look similare to these:

    http://sparda.hopto.org/ati.png

    Then your screen savers should always be displayed like this:

    http://sparda.hopto.org/screen.png

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Dual-Monitor-Setup-ftopict398612.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1315984

Dual Monitors Microsoft Windows XP