Dual Monitor Setup

Need some help in this situation.
I have two 19" LCD's and would like to set them up a little bit differently.
For an example right now when the screen saver comes on it's only on one of
them.
Also the task bar at the bottom is only viewable on one of the monitors.
What can I do to change that.
I'm using an ATI card that supports dual monitors.

Thanks for any help

JS

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> Need some help in this situation.
> I have two 19" LCD's and would like to set them up a little
> bit differently.
> For an example right now when the screen saver comes on it's
> only on one of
> them.
> Also the task bar at the bottom is only viewable on one of the
> monitors.
> What can I do to change that.
> I'm using an ATI card that supports dual monitors.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> JS

"I’m using an ATI card that supports dual monitors."

Oh, I thought you where using two graphics cards glued together.

Well, aslong as your settings look similare to these:

http://sparda.hopto.org/ati.png

Then your screen savers should always be displayed like this:

http://sparda.hopto.org/screen.png

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Dual-Monitor-Setup-ftopict398612.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1315984

Latest posts