FS: Books, Rules, Magazines, Magazine Games, Supplements, ..

Last response: in Video Games
June 25, 2005 1:02:25 PM

I have the following items for sale. Shipping is extra. I will give
first consideration to people who want a lot of itmes and not just one
or two.
Just make an offer on stacks of things. Please just send me an e-mail
to sanders6203NOSPAM@sbcglobal.net and remove no spam.
Thanks!!!

Pershing Expeditions
Moro War
War Games Rules 1925-1950
Special Forces Modern Infantry Skirmish Rules
Army Lists Book 3 Armies Originating After 1000 AD
Wargames Research

Warfare in the Ancient World Wargames Rules for 3000
BC to 500 AD
Napoleonic Warfare
Fistful of Miniatures
For a Few Miniatures More
18th Century Army Lists
Napoleonic Army Lists
Two Hundred Years 5mm Wargame Rules 1700-1900
DBM Army Lists Book 1: 3000 BC to 500 BC
DBM Army Lists Book 3: 476 AD to 1071 AD
DBM Army Lists Book 4: 1071 AD to 1500 AD
De Bellis Antiquitatis 1990
War Games Rules 3000 BC to 1485 AD Wargames Research
1987
Hordes of the Things Wargames Research 1991
Strategy & Tactics August 1991 Chad The Toyota Wars
Strategy & Tactics January 1992 Cropredy Bridge: A
Fleeting Victory
Enola's World's Major Armies 1981 Organization &
Equipment of Modern
Combat Units
Excalibre Games Crimea
WBF Press CNO Series Naval Operations 15 Historical
Scenarios for
Naval Wargames No. 1 Mediterranean
WBF Press CNO Series Naval Operations 15 Historical
Scenarios for
Naval Wargames No. 2 Atlantic & Artic 1
WBF Press CNO Series Naval Operations 15 Historical
Scenarios for
Naval Wargames No. 4 Atlantic & Arctic 2 (2)
WBF Press CNO Series Naval Operations 15 Historical
Scenarios for
Naval Wargames No. 5 Pacific 2
Europa Magazine No. 17 The Europa Naval Module
Supermarina
Europa Magazine No. 23 Operation Gorza
Europa Magazine No. 28 Europa Demonstration Battle: El
Alamein
EMS Crisis Games: Colombia
Omega Games Carrier War The War in the Pacific
1944-1946 Expansion
Kit
World in Flames Global Conflict: 1939-1945 5th Ed
Expansion Kit
World in Flames Global Conflict: 1939-1945 5th Ed
Rules Set
World in Flames Global Conflict: 1939-1945 5th Ed
Rules & CS 6 Set
World in Flames Global Conflict: 1939-1945 5th Ed
Countersheets

World in Flames 5th Ed Expansion Kit
Napoleonic Army Lists 1/50th & 1/20th
Desert Shield Gulf Strike Expansion Module
The Universal Soldier Miniature Rules
DBM Army Lists Book 4:1071 AD to 1500 AD (3 copies)
De Bellis Antiquitatis 1990
Europa number 17 Supermarina (2 copies)
Europa number 21 Leningrad: 1941
Army Lists Book Three Armies after 1000 AD WRG
Long Knives rules for skirmish warfare in old west (2)
Close and Destroy II C-2 (2 copies)
Fistfull of Miniatures (2 copies)
Fore a Few Miniatures More
Special Edition #1 magazine with Assault on Sevastapol game inside
GDW Harpoon Battles of the Third World War
GDW Harpoon Ship Forms
GDW Harpoon Sub Forms
GDW Harpoon Data Annex
SPI Sniper Companion Game #2
GDW Harpoon Naval Review 1994
Seekrieg Ship's Log Sheet (2 copies)
WBF Press Naval Operations No. 4 Atlantic & Artic 2
WBF Press Naval Operations No. 5 Pacific 2
Seekrieg CV Operations Sheet
WBF Press Naval Operations No. 1 Mediterranean

Paperback books like and including Squadron Publications
Rhino The Immortal Phantom II
49th Fighter Group SP
F117 Stealth Fighter
MiG15 in Action SP
F117 Stealth in Action SP
Stealth Aircraft
Koku-Fan 1986
Nuclear Powere Submarines
B-52 Stratofortress in action SP
F117 Stealth in Action SP
US Army light forces Panama to the Middle East
US Navy West Coast Warriors
Air Enthusiast 29
Air War Desert Storm (2 copies)
Fighting Colors Hawker Hunter in color
Yak Fighter in action SP
F117 Stealth in Action SP
49th Fighter Group SP
The US Navy Today
F117 Stealth Fighter
Boeing 7070 & AWACS
M2/M3 Bradley
GDW Gulf War Fact Book
Operation Granby Desert Rats Armour and Transport in the Gulf War
Air War Desert Storm (2 copies)
VNAF South Vietnamese Air Force 1945-75 SP
GDW Desert Shield Fact Book
Gulf War British Air Arms
Norhtrop B-2 Stealth Bomber
USS John F Kennedy

Fire & Movement apr-May 84 num 41 (a bit warped at bottom)
Fire & Movement no 43 June 85 Clash of Steel (2 copies) (a bit warped
at bottom)
Fire & Movement no 76 Nov 1991 Tet Offensive (a bit warped at bottom)
Empres Eagles & Lions #12, #4 (2),
Wargamer Vol2 no9 88 , Vol 2 no 14
Forward to Richmond magazine game missing 2 rows of counters otherwise
unpunched
Strategy & Tactivs N0 121 The Indian Mutiny w/game
Wargamer No 42 End of the Iron Dream (3 copies) w/game
Miniature Wargames no 60 may 88 (a bit warped)
Miniature Wargames no 48 may 87 (a bit warped) (4 copies)
Miniature Wargames no 49 June 87 (a bit warped) (3 copies)
Miniature Wargames No 125 Oct 93 ( a bit warped)
Miniature Wargames No 116 Jan 93 (a bit warped)

Osprey
Men-At-Arms Series:
65 The Royal Navy 1790-1970
175 Romes Enemies(3): Parthians and Sassanid Persians
193 The British Army on Campaign 1816-1902(1):
1816-1853
197 The Royal Canadian Mounted Police 1873-1987
238 Foreign Volunteers of the Allied Forces 1939-45
242 Modern African Wars 3 Soth-West Africa

Combat Aircraft Series:
2 F/A-18 Hornet
3 MiG-23/27
7 B-52 Stratofortress
8 B-1B Bomber
13 Stealth Warplanes
14 Mil Mi-24 Hind

Elite Series:
2 The US Marine Corps ince 1945 (2 copies)
5 Soviet Bloc Elite Forces
8 Israeli Defense Forces since 1973(2 copies)
18 Israeli Elite Units since 1948 (3 copies)
20 Inside the US Army Today (2 copies)
21 The Zulus
22 World Special Forces Insignia
26 Tank War - Central Front: NATO vs Warsaw Pact
29 Vietnam Airborne (2 copies)
36 The Texas Rangers

Vanguard
13 Scorpion Reconnaissance Vehicle 1972-94
42 Armor of the Vietnam Wars

Desert Storm Special 1 Land Power - The Coalition and
Iraqi Armies
Desert Storm Special 2 Air Power - The Coalition and
Iraqi Air Forces (2 copies)
Desert Storm Special 3 Sea Power - The Coalition and
Iraqi Navies (2 copies)

Campaign Series:
4 Tet Offensive 1968 (3 copies)

Hardback books (Some may be discarded library books and some have some
staining)
Bernardo O'Higgins and the Independence of Chile
Messerschmitt Bf109 at war
They Who Fought Here (staining)
An Album of the Civil War
Terror from the Sky The Luftwaffe's winged assault on Europe and the
Battle of Britain
The Military Life of Frederick the Great
Blood, Tears and Folly an objective look at World War II
America's Tenth Legion
The Angels airborne 11
Battle Cry of Freedom (paperback)
The Age of Napoleon
Decisive Battles of the Civil War
Aug-44
The Vietnam War Almanac
Suicide Submarine PB
PT109 PB
Triple Cross PB
All the Drowned Sailors PB
Bat 21 PB
War in Europe Vol 1 PB
Dunkirk The patriotic myth
In Gurkha Company
Korean War Almanac
Men, Ships, and the Sea
War PB
Encyclopedia of Native American Tribes
Larousse Encyclopedia of Ancient & Medieval History
Ballantines Illustrated Pearl Harbor PB
The Ancient Greeks small PB
Bayonets of WWII Germany magazine
Mauser Rifles from NRA magazine like
Tricolor Rules for the Napoleonic Wargame rules
Voltigeur Wargames Rules for the Napoleonic Wars
Houserules Napoleonics - 2nd ed
A Complete Guide to Heraldry
Dungeon, Fire and Sword The Knights Templar in the Crusades
The German Army Handbook 1939-45 PB
The Standard Directory of Proof Marks with WWII German Ordnance Codes
The Age of Chivalry
Boutell's Heraldry
The Lives of the Kings and Queens of France
The Outline of History H.G. Wells Vol 1 and 2
Ancient History by Robinson
The Coldest War Brady
Clausewitz on War
Warships of the US Navy
A New Age Now Begins A People's History of the American Revolution
Page Smith Vol I and II
Military Swords of Japan 1868-1945
Uniforms of the Indo-China and Vietnam Wars
The Art of Heraldry
The Mighty Aztecs Stuart
The Illustrated History of Artillery The Vietnam War PB
The Jacobite Rebellion Kemp
Israeli Airborne Troops Strike From the Sky PB
Roots of Strategy Book 2 3 Military Classics Battle Studies, Principles
of War, Art of War PB
The Flying Tigers PB
Through Hell and Deep Water PB
One Day in a Long War PB
General Maxwell Taylor PB
MacArthur's Navy PB
The Longest Tunnel PB
Uniforms of Waterloo Blanford HB
Uniforms of the American Revolution MacMillan HB
A Dictionary of British History
Nazi Europe
Life and Times of Washington small thin childs HB
The Second World War Keegan
Airmobile PB SP
The Men of the 24th The Zulu War of 1879 PB by Giese
Armies at First Masassas PB
The Battle of Batoche British Small Warfare and the Entrenched Metis PB
(2 Copies)
American Heriatge Picture History of The Civil War
Rome: The Center of Power Bandinelli
Red Victory A History of the Russian Civil War by Lincoln
American Socket Bayonets 1717-1873 PB
Atlas of Medieval Europe
Kingdoms of Europe by Gurney
Life History of the US 1861-1876
Kings, Courts and Monarchy by Nicolson
The English Heritage by Plumb PB
The American Heritage Pictorial Atlas of United States History
Eyewitness Books Ancient Greece
Ancient Empires Milestones of History Volume I 3000 BC-AD 70
The LIFE History of the United States Volumes 1-12
The Life & Times of Napoleon
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 10:36:19 PM

Just sent you an email off the group.