• Overyhyped!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booooooring!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Pathetic movie!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering how many of you guys have watched this movie. For me its more than a movie. With a very simplistic story-line and performances and dialogues that really touched my heart. I would say this movie is a work of art!

Its #1 at imdb.com by a long margin of votes!

Let me know what you guys think!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

Sad Movie man how could you let that happen to the IRS! Another Sad movie like Barton Fink where the IRS is the bad guy even though everyone knows the IRS is one of the most honest, prudent and respectable Departments! Those Dudes work Overtime goto jail than work even more overtime! Guy was not guilty also and was framed but gets the loot in the end with the Black Dude! Justice is served!

Sparksparks

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
I just saw it this year for the first time, and it was great. Definitely in my top 10, even though I'm not a fan of the drama genre. My only regret is that it took so long for me to see it :p

tjosborne

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
i watched it a few months ago while it was on amc but it was ruined for me. family guy had an episode called three kings where they were making fun of it and it gave away the plot so i really didnt enjoy it the most

meuchel

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2011
everyone claims this is the best movie of all time but i beg to differ.
it might top it's genre but best of all time? come on.
what you should do is start a forum of why everyone claims this is the best of all time.

I am going to get a DVD and see just how good it is. But the cover looks so boring and put me off from getting it. I will join in convo after I finish watching it, may be during the weekend.

The movie is great. Not like today's garbage in theaters.

I have trouble to stay till the end : )

Could have include one more slot for rating
'Great movie ' would be nice option : )

BTW, don't try to add it, as it would erase all the scores!

Draz

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2012
First seen it when I was in High School, sophmore year about 4 years ago. Put it in to share with my family and it was great they enjoyed it. It was very inspiring, great movie. Acting was fabulous.

LOL, I borrowed one from a friend after Christmas but never finish it (I watched up to the the part where the freshman convicts enters the jail from the bus before I go to sleep).

I guess this is just not my type of movie.

Its really good after that.