Computex 2010: Booth Babes, The Final Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the whinging starts, I'm happily married, and my tastes really don't run to girls who probably aren't half my age, but anyone who gets bent out of shape over these "booth babe" pics [on a tech site] needs to get a life and not to have clicked on the link.

SpadeM

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]jtt283[/nom]Before the whinging starts, I'm happily married, and my tastes really don't run to girls who probably aren't half my age, but anyone who gets bent out of shape over these "booth babe" pics needs to get a life and not to have clicked on the link.[/citation]
If you're happily married and don't like women half your age then I guess you shouldn't have click the link ... other then that, Arctic Cooling takes the cake this year too

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Aatish[/nom]shouldn't the focus be "hardware/gadgets/etc" rather than girls[/citation]

This was definitely the enthusiast hardware photogallery.

The AMD girl looked slightly puzzled. Should've taken a picture of an Intel girl looking confident (classic victory pose?) and shopped it into an advertisement.

I'm an AMD fan, but that would've been hilarious.

Aatish

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
oh well I did'nt read the title it was bout babes :p and me likes it!

@ Kelavarus luckily these babes are not going to design Processors for us :D

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
AMD always wins with booth babes in my mind, but I'll keep my i7 for now.

The way we have to go through pictures one at a time is absolutely painfully for large galleries. Clicking on a image should give us the full image, not having to load a new page and then click again...

mancream

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
[citation][nom]Aatish[/nom]shouldn't the focus be "hardware/gadgets/etc" rather than girls[/citation]

its okay if your gay, its 2010...

Ha11ster

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
They should find out who these girls are... I'd like to see more of the Arctic Cooling and Apogee girl(the brunette)

Status
Not open for further replies.