DataGrid Header Cuttoff Problem in Windows XP

July 21, 2005 3:08:03 AM

When the header text of DataGrid is Right aligned ,then the last few
pixels of the header text is clipped off.I tried padding the text with
a space or two but this seems to be trimmed before the text is
rendered.

This problem is detected in windows XP.But when the same code is run on
Windows 2000 ,then the header text is fully visible.Does any one had
solution to my problem ,then please reply me as soon as possible. .The
platform i am using it is C#.Net.
July 21, 2005 1:07:47 PM

You're unlikely to get much of a response in here

Try one of the dotnet newsgroups

eg
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

Jon

"Jitender Khanna" <JitenderKhanna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:EE3C7C51-B8BA-4305-93EB-C1A8FEFEFC68@microsoft.com...