DataGrid Header Cuttoff Problem in Windows XP

When the header text of DataGrid is Right aligned ,then the last few
pixels of the header text is clipped off.I tried padding the text with
a space or two but this seems to be trimmed before the text is
rendered.

This problem is detected in windows XP.But when the same code is run on
Windows 2000 ,then the header text is fully visible.Does any one had
solution to my problem ,then please reply me as soon as possible. .The
platform i am using it is C#.Net.
1 answer Last reply
More about datagrid header cuttoff problem windows

    You're unlikely to get much of a response in here

    Try one of the dotnet newsgroups

    eg
    microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
    microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

    Jon

    "Jitender Khanna" <JitenderKhanna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:EE3C7C51-B8BA-4305-93EB-C1A8FEFEFC68@microsoft.com...
    > When the header text of DataGrid is Right aligned ,then the last few
    > pixels of the header text is clipped off.I tried padding the text with
    > a space or two but this seems to be trimmed before the text is
    > rendered.
    >
    > This problem is detected in windows XP.But when the same code is run on
    > Windows 2000 ,then the header text is fully visible.Does any one had
    > solution to my problem ,then please reply me as soon as possible. .The
    > platform i am using it is C#.Net.

Microsoft Windows XP