I'm looking for the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game

Tags:
  • Games
  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 13, 2005 2:28:47 AM

I live in a small town in Papua, Indonesia. I've been looking for the
Microsoft Flight Simulator game for several years, but I still can't have
it. I would like to have FS 2000 or 2002. So if you have any information
about the software, please let me know. I need to know how much money does
it cost, where I can get or buy it. Thanks.

More about : microsoft flight simulator game

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 2:28:48 AM

>I live in a small town in Papua, Indonesia. I've been looking for the
>Microsoft Flight Simulator game for several years, but I still can't have
>it. I would like to have FS 2000 or 2002. So if you have any information
>about the software, please let me know. I need to know how much money does
>it cost, where I can get or buy it. Thanks.

Did you try Ebay? www.ebay.com

===
All the best!
Katy Pluta
Related resources
September 14, 2005 12:20:34 AM

Thanks for your advice, Katy.

"Katy Pluta" <katypluta@hotmail.invalid> wrote in message
> >I live in a small town in Papua, Indonesia. I've been looking for the
> >Microsoft Flight Simulator game for several years, but I still can't have
> >it. I would like to have FS 2000 or 2002. So if you have any information
> >about the software, please let me know. I need to know how much money
does
> >it cost, where I can get or buy it. Thanks.
>
> Did you try Ebay? www.ebay.com
>
> ===
> All the best!
> Katy Pluta
September 14, 2005 12:31:49 AM

I hope so. Thanks

"Fox" <Fox.1v9maz@no-mx.covertgamer.com> wrote in message

> I'm sure you could find someone who would just send you the game...it's
> pretty dated.
>

> --
> Fox
> Fox's Profile: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/member.php?userid=17
> View this thread: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12998

September 14, 2005 12:31:50 AM

If you want to find someone to ask, I would suggest going on the MS
gaming zone lobby for FS2002 and asking around to see if anyone's
willing to send you 2000- remind them that the postage when sent
through the united states postal service is only 80 cents for a letter-
which the cd could easily fit in.

--
Fox
Fox's Profile: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/member.php?userid=17
View this thread: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12998
September 14, 2005 12:49:12 PM

Thanks again

"Fox" <Fox.1vbjfm@no-mx.covertgamer.com> wrote in message

> If you want to find someone to ask, I would suggest going on the MS
> gaming zone lobby for FS2002 and asking around to see if anyone's
> willing to send you 2000- remind them that the postage when sent
> through the united states postal service is only 80 cents for a letter-
> which the cd could easily fit in.
>

> --
> Fox
> Fox's Profile: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/member.php?userid=17
> View this thread: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12998

September 18, 2008 12:31:15 PM

i have all the games which one do you want cant send 2004 disk 4 got broken trying to get one send me u r address to my email
ttruckeral@yahoo.com and i will mail u the disk for the game u want
al 314 306 4822
September 19, 2008 6:36:35 AM

What about you guys stop gravedigging old posts?
August 24, 2009 2:33:59 PM

truckeral said:
i have all the games which one do you want cant send 2004 disk 4 got broken trying to get one send me u r address to my email
ttruckeral@yahoo.com and i will mail u the disk for the game u want
al 314 306 4822

Hi, I'm Al, And I have fs 2002 with a lost Disk 1. could you send me that? or forward via the "net"?
aerickett@yahoo.com Thx for your help!
!