I'm looking for the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game

I live in a small town in Papua, Indonesia. I've been looking for the
Microsoft Flight Simulator game for several years, but I still can't have
it. I would like to have FS 2000 or 2002. So if you have any information
about the software, please let me know. I need to know how much money does
it cost, where I can get or buy it. Thanks.
9 answers Last reply
More about microsoft flight simulator game

    >I live in a small town in Papua, Indonesia. I've been looking for the
    >Microsoft Flight Simulator game for several years, but I still can't have
    >it. I would like to have FS 2000 or 2002. So if you have any information
    >about the software, please let me know. I need to know how much money does
    >it cost, where I can get or buy it. Thanks.

    Did you try Ebay? www.ebay.com

    ===
    All the best!
    Katy Pluta

    I'm sure you could find someone who would just send you the game...it's
    pretty dated.

    --
    Fox
    Fox's Profile: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/member.php?userid=17

    Thanks for your advice, Katy.

    "Katy Pluta" <katypluta@hotmail.invalid> wrote in message
    > >I live in a small town in Papua, Indonesia. I've been looking for the
    > >Microsoft Flight Simulator game for several years, but I still can't have
    > >it. I would like to have FS 2000 or 2002. So if you have any information
    > >about the software, please let me know. I need to know how much money
    does
    > >it cost, where I can get or buy it. Thanks.
    >
    > Did you try Ebay? www.ebay.com
    >
    > ===
    > All the best!
    > Katy Pluta
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    I hope so. Thanks

    "Fox" <Fox.1v9maz@no-mx.covertgamer.com> wrote in message

    > I'm sure you could find someone who would just send you the game...it's
    > pretty dated.
    >

    > --
    > Fox
    > Fox's Profile: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/member.php?userid=17
    > View this thread: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12998

  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    If you want to find someone to ask, I would suggest going on the MS
    gaming zone lobby for FS2002 and asking around to see if anyone's
    willing to send you 2000- remind them that the postage when sent
    through the united states postal service is only 80 cents for a letter-
    which the cd could easily fit in.

    --
    Fox
    Fox's Profile: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/member.php?userid=17
    View this thread: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12998
  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    Thanks again

    "Fox" <Fox.1vbjfm@no-mx.covertgamer.com> wrote in message

    > If you want to find someone to ask, I would suggest going on the MS
    > gaming zone lobby for FS2002 and asking around to see if anyone's
    > willing to send you 2000- remind them that the postage when sent
    > through the united states postal service is only 80 cents for a letter-
    > which the cd could easily fit in.
    >

    > --
    > Fox
    > Fox's Profile: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/member.php?userid=17
    > View this thread: http://www.covertgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12998

  7. i have all the games which one do you want cant send 2004 disk 4 got broken trying to get one send me u r address to my email
    ttruckeral@yahoo.com and i will mail u the disk for the game u want
    al 314 306 4822
  8. What about you guys stop gravedigging old posts?
  9. truckeral said:
    i have all the games which one do you want cant send 2004 disk 4 got broken trying to get one send me u r address to my email
    ttruckeral@yahoo.com and i will mail u the disk for the game u want
    al 314 306 4822

    Hi, I'm Al, And I have fs 2002 with a lost Disk 1. could you send me that? or forward via the "net"?
    aerickett@yahoo.com Thx for your help!

Games Microsoft Video Games