treo600 our man flint ringtone?

September 29, 2004 2:49:05 AM

I've been trying to get the "Our Man Flint" (recently from Austin Powers)
ringtone on my treo600. There are various MIDI and other versions, but
they just don't sound like it. I've only been able find a WAV version that
sounds like it.

Now, I've been able to play other WAV files on my Treo600, but for
some reason, all the OMF WAV files I have won't play on it.

Has anyone been able to put a WAV file on their Treo as a ringtone,
and has anyone succeeded in getting a "real" OMF ringtone on it?

TIA!

Mark
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 2:30:58 PM

MArk,
Send me that I will try on My SONY UX50. It allows wavs to be ringers I
believe

salesDEPT at comcast dot net the email is just as you read it.

!